[uae] Re: Please, need help

  • From: David Lowe <doctorjlowe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 10:03:13 -0800

On Nov 2, 2006, at 10:55 AM, Jens Weichert wrote:

can anyone tell me how to build the E-UAE binary for PPC on a Intel Mac??

I only have a Intel Mac and can only build the Intel Version (by myself)

I know it's been a month now, but i just came across this on the fink list.

Building a universal binary is as easy as specifying "-arch ppc - arch
i386" to both the compile and link phases. GCC takes care of the
rest. If the -arch is not specified, it will default to building only
for the architecture of the host.

Using a rusty Amiga 4000T, a shiny PowerMac G5, & a homebuilt Ubuntu box

Don't be hesitant.  Digital electronics can smell fear.