[uae] Re: OS X preferences editor updated for 0.8.27

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 11:27:19 -0500

Hi Daniel

On Saturday 15 January 2005 05:06 am, Daniel Pimley wrote:
> Well, then it's a done deal. All other options are supported. How about
> floppy<n>=-<type>? I never did test if this is functional or not. I'm
> still writing nr_floppies anyway, but I'm only reading floppy type atm.

Yes. There's a bit of redundancy there. I should check how the nr_floppies
option overrides the floppy<n>type= options and document this.

BTW. That's a bug in docs/configuration.txt. It should be
floppy<n>type=<type>.

I haven't tested 5.25" disk images, but last time I checked 3.5" HD images
work okay.

> btw I tracked down the cause of my chronic slowdown and UAE is running
> good now. Ironically, it was the fast copper :)

Hmmm. Interesting.