[uae] Keyboard layout with UAE experimental

  • From: Martin Steigerwald <Martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 21:10:52 +0200

Hello,

I installed UAE onto an Athlon XP 1600+ machine with german 105-key keyboard and a IBM ThinkPad T23 with german 105-key keyboard. Under X11 those keyboards are correctly recognized.

Ah, and now after I actually read the documentation I even figured out that "kbd_lang=de" gets my a nice german keyboard in UAE too.

Well now so its quite usable now and I can start migrating my YAM message base from my Amiga 4000 to my new used ThinkPad ;-)))

I wonder whether the fact why it doesnt work with sound is also answered in the documentation. I will have a look. RTFM actually makes sense. ;)

Regards,
Martin