[uae] Re: C156832469 - 1&1 Internet Support Re: Re: puae 2.0.2

  • From: Andrew 'Truck' Holland <truck@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 19:01:37 +0200

On Do, 07 Jan 2010, HiP.P wrote:

> ummmm has somone signed up a company email address or something

No, this is the 1&1 internet group, they've been signed to the list for over a
year.  They've just been incredibly active this past week on the list.

What I _think_ happened is one of their ex-customers had a domain with them
with an email address, and the domain no longer exists, but the mx record
points to them, and ... they get the mail.

Anyway, that's my guess based on their reply to 'doesntexist.com' or whatever
the header says.

1 & 1 Internet - really, you should try to unsubscribe, though I don't know if
you can find the address to do such with.