[uae] ADF format crashes Amiga in OS X

  • From: Daniel Pimley <uae@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 00:30:10 +0000

Hello,
I've got a problem formatting disk images with E-UAE for OS X. The formatting process always reaches somewhere between 0 and 8 cylinders into the format and then the Amiga gurus. I've tried disks made using the prescribed "dd if=/dev/zero of=blank.adf count=1760" method and also using my own creator.

The E-UAE log only reports "reset at f80d20". I've created and formatted hardfiles using the same config. My config is ECS 2MB chip, 32MB Z3, two DD drives, kickstart 3.0 and 3.1, booting from Workbench3.0.

Regards,
Daniel Pimley