[u3aavcuss] Re: Problems with Vista

  • From: "Betty Sharp" <betty.sharp181@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <u3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 17:39:47 +0100

Thank you, I've followed the instructions in your email to re-download Vista
SP2 & received the following message : SP2 is already installed. Unfortunately,
the problem still persists, i.e. Windows Vista Security Updates failing to
install.

I need to remedy the following issues:

"Default Windows update data locations have changed: The location where Windows
Update stores data has changed & must be repaired.

Repair default Windows update locations: Change Windows update locations to
Windows Default settings"

Does any member know how I can do this?
Many thanks,
Betty