[typeabilitybeta] Re: TypeAbility 3.0.14 ready for download

  • From: "Scott Erichsen" <pianoman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <typeabilitybeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 15:12:24 +1000

David,
This is fantastic!
So far no major problems.
Also, Australia does use a US keyboard layout.
But TA doesn't seem to be having any sort of problem with that what so ever.
I'll now go through all the lessons and make sure there's no issues.

Actually, I really like this new dictation idea you've put in where JAWS
speaks the things the student types in a lower voice.
But can I suggest you do actually make it a user preference? I think that
way the student has a choice.
Only thing is, what should we have as the default? On or off? I rather like
it, but Brian, what do you think?

Scott