[typeabilitybeta] TypeAbility 3.0.14 ready for download

  • From: "David Pinto" <davepinto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <typeabilitybeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 19:04:48 -0700

Beta Testers,

I have created a new build with a new unexpected feature. If we don't like this new feature, I can revert to the prior build that you're testing now. Basically, in 3.0.14, when the student is typing a dictation task, JAWS acts like the typing echo is set to words. So whenever the student finishes typing a word, by pressing space, enter, or the task is finished, then JAWS will speak the most recently typed word. And JAWS will speak it quickly in a lower voice, so that the report won't be confused with the voice of the dictating report.

Let me know how you like it, and if it behaves as advertised.

The new installer is named. TypeAbility3.0.14ForJAWSForTT.exe.

Thanks,

David