[typeabilitybeta] TypeAbility 3.0.11 ready for download.

  • From: "Keith Christian" <keithanddiane@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: typeabilitybeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 17:25:23 -0700

On 7/11/08, David Pinto <davepinto@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Beta Testers,
> OK, it's almost 3 in the morning and I finally got TypeAbility 3.0.11  ready
> for download. I think this build will be the one for public release, unless
> another bug is reported today. So please test it out ASAP. Now, T A 3.0.11
> has the following fixes.
> 1. Regardless of the regional setting, TypeAbility will correctly greet you
> with good morning, good afternoon or good evening.
> 2. Regardless of the regional setting, TypeAbility will know when it last
> saw you.
> 3. After running a race, 2 of TypeAbility's dozen different prompts
> incorrectly said to press F2 once. This is fixed.
>
> Looking forward to your reports.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David

Hi David,

I am so sorry to tell you that I will not be able to help beta test
TA.    It makes me sick to my stomach to think about it.  I know you
were counting on me to test the software.  I had every intention of
doing it.  I am sorry if I let you down.

Getting a guide dog is taking up almost all of my time until 8:00 pm
and I am not able to test TA on the desk top computers in the computer
lab.  They would not allow me to install it. Email has been an issue.
There is more but I don't want to sound like I am wining too much.  It
really bothers me that i told you I would beta test and  I feel like I
am going back on my word.

Again, I apologize and I hope you will consider me to beta test in the future.

Keith