[typeabilitybeta] TypeAbility 3.0.11 ready for download.

  • From: "David Pinto" <davepinto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <typeabilitybeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 02:49:41 -0700

Beta Testers,
OK, it's almost 3 in the morning and I finally got TypeAbility 3.0.11  ready
for download. I think this build will be the one for public release, unless
another bug is reported today. So please test it out ASAP. Now, T A 3.0.11
has the following fixes.
1. Regardless of the regional setting, TypeAbility will correctly greet you
with good morning, good afternoon or good evening.
2. Regardless of the regional setting, TypeAbility will know when it last
saw you.
3. After running a race, 2 of TypeAbility's dozen different prompts
incorrectly said to press F2 once. This is fixed.

Looking forward to your reports.

Thanks,

David