[typeabilitybeta] Re: Catching up

  • From: "David Pinto" <davepinto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <typeabilitybeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 10:50:37 -0700

Brian,
Oops! I mis spoke. I havcen't posted TypeAbility 3.0.21. It has those minor fixes in it. I'll do that now, including the T and T CD contents. It will be up on the site in 10 minutes at 11 AM pacific standard.
David
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>