[TURC] PBO releases Labour Market Assessment Report

  • From: Paul Tulloch <mostlyacog@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "turc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <turc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 13:25:55 -0500

Greetings,

The PBO office today released a 30 page report on the Labour market. While it
gets at some underlying weaknesses in the labour market- it failed to mention
even once- the plight of women within the labour markt.

I can say that when we designed and created the good jobs report- amlost every
dimension of the labour market shows a much different picture for women- and
almost always- much worse in terms of worker "Goodness" coming from a market
oriented job- (which is potentially an oxymoron).

http://www.pbo-dpb.gc.ca/en/blog/news/Labour_Market_Assessment_2015

Please see the sight for a version in French

Paul Tulloch
www.livingwork.ca