TT Q-Tip: Station-in-a-Box Packages Announced

  • From: Dane Scott <ttcommandcenter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tunetracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 16:26:00 -0500

This week's QuickTip coming up, but first...

We'll be getting back to our usual QuickTips soon, but right now
there's so much exciting stuff happening that it's hard not to devote
these weekly updates to just keeping you up to speed on what we're
doing.

==> Behind the scenes!

We continue to hammer down details on the new Haiku packages we'll be
offering, and we thought you'd like to get the inside skinny on it
before anybody else does.  These are the packages we're planning on:

$1299   Command Center One  (replaces Command Center 80)

We are sticking with the same price as before, but nearly doubling the
processor speed, tripling the available hard drive capacity (250
gigabytes) and quadrupling the RAM.

$1499   TeraCaster 1000 (new)

The same package, but with 1 terabytes (1000 megabytes) of storage
capacity, enough for you to have your whole music library in WAV
format.

$1699   TeraCaster 2000 (new)

The same package, but with 2 terabytes (2000 megabytes) of storage
capacity, enough for you to have your whole music library in WAV
format.  Big enough even for university and government agencies to
store massive audio and radio show libraries.

We'll also have our same ChannelCaster packages (4, 8, and 16
channel), and with each, offer an upgrade from 250 GB to either 1 TB
or 2 TB storage capacity.

--

Complementing the packages above are new versions of TuneBacker hard
drive backup system, as follows:

$299    TuneBacker 250

Comes with two backup drives that match the 250 GB capacity of the
Command Center One

$389    TuneBacker 1000

Comes with two backup drives that match the 1000 GB capacity of the
Command Center One

$449    TuneBacker 2000

Comes with two backup drives that match the 2000 GB capacity of the
Command Center One

Prices and configurations still subject to change.  We're working fast
and furious to have these packages ready for ordering as promised, by
the middle of April.  Stay tuned!

==> Hot off the press...

We've also introduced the availability of a brand new hard-bound,
printed User's Guide, the result of many months of painstaking work,
but for us, a labor of love.  We've completely revamped the manual,
with a beautiful new look, illustrations, table of contents, glossary,
appendix, and a LOT of new information.  We'd like our current
TuneTracker users to get the first shot at this, so we're letting you
in on it early.  The new volume is officially labeled for the upcoming
"TuneTracker System 5,"  and it references some of the new features
(like MakeMyDay above), but it is very much appropriate for any of our
current customers who have longed to have this valuable at-your-elbow
resource:

http://www.tunetrackersystems.com/order_printedmanual.html

--
Best regards,

Dane Scott
Dane Scott | Support Services
TuneTracker Systems
612 McDonald St.
Oconto, WI 54153 USA
920-273-0543
http://www.tunetrackersystems.com
TuneTracker QuickTips are sent out as a courtesy e-mail through TuneTracker
Support Services.  If you do not wish to receive QuickTips, please just let us
know and we'll remove you from the QuickTips list immediately.