TT Q-Tip: More sneaky peeks

  • From: Dane Scott <ttcommandcenter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tunetracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 10:46:52 -0500

This week's QuickTip coming up, but first...

==> Brand new used system

How's that for an oxymoron?  We have a customer who ordered a brand new
Station-in-a-Box system from us, unboxed it and ran it just to be sure
it was OK, then decided to sell it.  Don't get the wrong idea!  He's a
happy customer already...this was a spare system he decided not to
keep, that's all.   He'd like to sell it at a discount,
which means someone out there is going to get a nice bargain.  We'll have
details in a supplemental QuickTip, possibly as soon as later today!

--

We are having such fun "revealing" a little more about the new TuneTracker
System 5 release each week to you guys!  Before we give you the latest new

The gang at Be, Inc. used to answer the quesion, "When will the next
version be released" by saying, wisely "When it's ready."  Actually we
rather like that philosophy, but we also know many of you are chomping at
the bit for System 5.  We originally thought we'd have it ready to fly out
the door around April 15th, but it's not...QUITE...ready.  Close.  Our
latest guesstimate is we'll be able to unleash it sometime during the first
week of May.  Thanks for your patience.  We think you'll agree it's worth
the wait.

Meanwhile, we just put up two more "not yet public" pages on our web site
that we thought you'd appreciate seeing:

The first introduces people to the operating system "Haiku" and makes the
case for why it's such a great place to do radio automation:

http://www.tunetrackersystems.com/about_haiku.html

The second talks about something we've never really mentioned, but is very
true of our system.  It's green friendly!

http://www.tunetrackersystems.com/greenfriendly.html

==> Something you DON'T have to wait for...

We have hundreds of happy BeOS broadcasters out there  But just because
you're happy doesn't mean you can't be happier, right?

We have a new product just for you; a new graphical MakeMyDay.  It's an
extremely inexpensive way to really enhance the TuneTracker experience on
your system, and we'd encourage you to check out this "secret page" and
find out about it:

http://www.tunetrackersystems.com/makemyday.html
TuneTracker QuickTips are sent out as a courtesy e-mail through TuneTracker
Support Services.  If you do not wish to receive QuickTips, please just let us
know and we'll remove you from the QuickTips list immediately.