TT Q-Tip: QuickTips Returning Monday

  • From: Dane Scott - TuneTracker Systems <ttcommandcenter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tunetracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 14:58:04 -0600

This week's QuickTip coming up, but first...

Greetings TuneTrackers,

We're pleased to announce we are back with another season of QuickTips, and
we're kicking it off with a bang Monday.

Please watch your e-mail for...

[x] An extremely useful QuickTip just in time for the holidays.

[x] ONE TuneTracker customer is going to be able to grab a used TouchCaster CMX
system for a steal of a deal.  Be ready to jump on it!

See you Monday!

--

(Be sure to check out new "SignalCaster" remote broadcasting package, at
http://www.signalcaster.com !)

Best regards,

Dane Scott
Dane Scott | Support Services
TuneTracker Systems
612 McDonald St.
Oconto, WI 54153 USA
920-273-0543
http://www.tunetrackersystems.com

TuneTracker QuickTips are sent out as a courtesy e-mail through TuneTracker
Support Services.  If you do not wish to receive QuickTips, please just let us
know and we'll remove you from the QuickTips list immediately.