TT Q-Tip: QuickTip: GetPlay for the Holidays (and Cyber Monday Monster)

  • From: Dane Scott - TuneTracker Systems <ttcommandcenter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tunetracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 08:59:00 -0600

This week's QuickTip coming up, but first...

==> First Come, First Serve, Super System, Super Cheap

We've been holding this one back until today...it's a Cyber Monday Monster.

One of our customers is offering a TouchCaster CMX (deluxe touch screen system)
Station-in-a-Box at a huge discount.  This loaded system has a new value of
$3688, and it is selling for $2100.  Included:

TouchCaster CMX Station-in-a-Box
TuneBacker hard drive backup system
All three drives upgraded to 120 GB
Spare 120 GB drive mounted internally
TunePrepper music preparation software
TT Anywhere remote administration software
A full set of FastTracker training DVDs ($99 value)
TuneBridge music database generator
TimeTracker background recording software
Upgraded to the latest TuneTracker 4.5 and the fast new TuneStacker 4

Savings: $1,688

Hurry, there's only one of these.  For more information, contact TuneTracker
Systems at 920-273-0543 ASAP.

--

QuickTip:  "Using # GetPlay during the holidays"

Stations often use a special version of their log during the holiday season.
In addition to the addition of Christmas music, there may be other special
programming.  Often stations will play a series of programs with an installment
each day.  Perhaps it's a series of vignettes on holiday nutrition tips,
safety, traditions, stories/dramas, or humor.  And traditionally these have had
to be manually added to every log, in order to assure a different one plays
each day.  Command Center has a better way!

Our # GetPlay command tells Command Center to retrieve the correct version of
the show on the correct day.  Let's use the example of an imaginary program
called "The 12 Days of Christmas," which tells a series of stories each day.
The station will run them from December 13 through December 24.  With #
GetPlay, only one line is needed, one time, in your Christmas master log.

# GetPlay /boot/Station/Programs/12 Days_%D.mp3

Now, in your Programs folder, name the files as follows:

12 Days_121310.mp3
12 Days_121410.mp3
12 Days_121510.mp3
12 Days_121610.mp3
12 Days_121710.mp3
12 Days_121710.mp3
12 Days_121810.mp3
12 Days_122010.mp3
12 Days_122110.mp3
12 Days_122210.mp3
12 Days_122310.mp3
12 Days_122410.mp3

If you enter it correctly, Command Center will play the correct file each day
without fail.

--

==> Carry your Remote in one hand!

SignalCaster, our new $399 remote broadcasting solution, lets you connect up
with your TuneTracker automation and put yourself on the air with no staff
assistance, is not only fast and convenient.  It's also near-studio quality
sound!

SignalCaster doesn't just make your outbound broadcasting easy and fast. It
makes it sound like you're sitting right next to the listener! We have just
posted a sample of what your audio will sound like with SignalCaster, as you
broadcast from your iPad or laptop.

Give a listen, read all about it, and order your SignalCaster today, right from
our web site...

http://www.signalcaster.com

920-273-0543

TuneTracker QuickTips are sent out as a courtesy e-mail through TuneTracker
Support Services.  If you do not wish to receive QuickTips, please just let us
know and we'll remove you from the QuickTips list immediately.