[tunerpro] Re: using your site or logging in.

  • From: "Ruben E. Farias" <rubfar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 18:30:07 -0700

Hola all,

Unless absolutely necessary I recommend everyone staying on the mailing list. Being cc'd on all activity/traffic helps us better network and correlate findings, problems and ideas with this remarkable software. I for one am pleased to see such updates and activity shared amongst us. Soon we can simply do a "location email string" where we simply announce our location "i.e. SoCal 92630" and get together and share thoughts and brainstorm. The possibilities are endless.

Although I'm very useless in assisting in any forward progress at the moment, I am beyond ecstatic when I find something to read on the fly that may help me later on or answer a question even before asking once I have dived into this software.

Anyways just thought I'd say that before everyone decided to jump ship.

Special thanks to Mark for all his hardwork and generosity!!

-Ruben F.
(SoCal)

Sent via BlackBerry

On Oct 13, 2010, at 17:50, Robert Saar <robertisaar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

if you want out of it, i know mark has that ability, though i believe you can do it yourself as well.