[tunerpro] Re: using your site or logging in.

  • From: Charles Gravestock <charles.gravestock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 08:05:34 +0800

Check out http://www.delcohacking.net/forums for information on disabling VATS
and tuning the Holden PCMs.

From: tunerpro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tunerpro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of rj lawless
Sent: Saturday, 16 October 2010 5:32 PM
To: tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tunerpro] Re: using your site or logging in.

hay i never sent that mesg but whould like to no more, i have a 5 l lt1 out of
a holden staetsmen or ni the usa a carpries im putting it in a 99 xj jeep 2.5
td with 5 speed my pcm has a vats on it thats tha frist thing  then need to
work out how to corthnat the rest im in new zealand, all help well bee gartly
notted thanks

________________________________
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 00:08:59 +0200
From: turbale@xxxxxxxxx
To: tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

BONSOIR A TOUS JE SUIS DE FRANCE JE NE COMPREM PAS ENGLIS
2010/10/13 Kevin Kinson <kevin.kinson@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:kevin.kinson@xxxxxxxxx>>
?
I think you have sent this to the wrong person.
Regards
Kev Kinson