[trowmensshed] Re: old tools project

  • From: "ausdave22" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ausdave22" for DMARC)
  • To: trowmensshed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 21:39:19 +0100 (BST)

Yep all fine with me guy's think it will be a nice display and in keeping with what we are about.

Aussie Dave

From: Jill Hillman <jill.hillman21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15/04/2021  19:30  (GMT+00:00)
To: trowmensshed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [trowmensshed] old tools project

Thanks for that Kevin. When l looked it up l saw that to get the size l wanted l would need to buy a large sheet, so l worked it out for two cut sizes, one l can use at home, and the company can cut to size for very little. The postage was quite a bit. Dennis said to wait so l left the order in the basket. The company then said if l would complete the order in 24 hrs l would get a discount which worked out the same as the one you sent me from Ebay Dennis so l thought l would go ahead and order it. I'm happy to pay for it and would love some help putting it up. The grey on the wall is fine Kev.
Yes, pegs, next mission....and yes painted same colour....we can also make little shelves...(l say 'we')

Hope that sounds ok chaps. J x

--

Jill Hillman MA Fine Art
20 West Ashton Road