[triadtechtalk] Re: ??????????

  • From: avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 03:43:16 -0800 (PST)

Reloading the drivers for your modem should cure this.

Boot into Safe Mode.
Remove your modem via Control Panel and then reboot &
allow Windows to find and reload the drivers for it.

If it's a special modem,(not Plug-n-Play), then have
the CD or floppy with the drivers at the ready and show
Windows where the drivers are. That should cure your
symptoms Juanita.

armando. 8)
-------------------------------------
On Sat, 23 Nov 2002, Juanita wrote:

 [triadtechtalk] ??????????

> In the last two weeks, sometimes when I try to
> disconnect. It doesn't. I will click several times to
> disconnect. Then I just shut down as it wont
disconnect!

> Then sometimes I am connected, I try to go to a url, I
> get message that I can't get that web page because I
am
> not connected! But I am connected. It even pops up the
> connect box!
>
> I put my mouse over the two little pc,s in the task
> bar. It shows I am connected! It shows how many bytes
> am
> sending and receiving!
>
> I have never heard of not being able to disconnect.
> ?????????? Or getting the connect dialog box to
connect