(no subject)

  • From: avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 26 Sep 2001 02:18:34 -0700

"When I click on to the Internet I get a message that says I have wasted
space in my folders and ask if I want to compact now..."

This dialog box is very probably and typical of Outlook Express, which stores
alldownloaded e-mails. It's date base or storage files will need compacting for
as we delete some of these files the space is left blank between the "saved"
files as we delete some of these. By compacting you do no harm and save space
on your HDD(hard drive).

Armando

I wish you good health and much happiness, today and
always.