[triadtechtalk] jv16 Power Tools

  • From: "Jim Moss" <jimmoss888@xxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:28:47 -0600

Has anyone used the jv16 program file applications to remove empty file folders?  It seems that I have a hundred of them show up on a search.  (mine is still a free program)

I do use the program to delete temp files and clean the registry without any problems (so far).

Jim Moss

Shop online for kids? toys by age group, price range, and toy category at MSN Shopping. No waiting for a clerk to help you! VIEW ARCHIVES @ http://www.freelists.org UNSUBSCRIBE by sending email to triadtechtalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the Subject field. To VIEW/CHANGE your subscription status go to //www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk Contact List Owner - dbcfour@xxxxxxx