[triadtechtalk] Re: free space

  • From: "Sandy O'Neill" <muruagogo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 21:06:41 +1000

Hi Juanita
Your questions sound as vague as mine!! Sorry I dont know the answer but I'm
hoping that somebody does. I havent had any mail on this list apart from
yours on 27 June and Sylvia's today (re My Documents Folder) so not sure if
the mail is getting through or its just that no one has any problems !!
Bye for now
Sandy :)