[triadtechtalk] Re: free space

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 10:57:55 -0500

> yours on 27 June and Sylvia's today (re My Documents Folder) so not sure if
> the mail is getting through or its just that no one has any problems !!
> Bye for now
> Sandy :)

Sandy I believe it was this list that I got that info. Too bad I can'tremember
the subject line. It could have been
David that posted it. He hasn't been on here for a long time now.
It put all the free space at the end so when you defragged it cut your time to
almost nothing. Mt grandson did it
for me. Maybe when he gets back over here he will remember what he did. If so I
will post it. Maybe someone else
will want to try it. Thanks for answering.