[triadtechtalk] Re: default browser

  • From: "GASCON, VICTOR" <VGASCON@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 16:38:35 -0400

Most browsers have a setting that will set it as the default browser.

IE6
===
Tools --> Internet Options --> Programs
Check the "Internet Explorer should check to see whether it is the
default browser
The next time you run it you can set it as the default

Mozilla Firefox
Tools --> Options --> General --> Default Browser (on right)

HTH!

-= Victor =-