[triadtechtalk] Re: Super Disk Software

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 19:34:16 EST

In a message dated 12/28/2003 3:51:50 PM Central Standard Time, brian99@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I hope this information will make it conclusive
yep... conclusive.. dump the files as the tech has told you.. thye do not need to be on your pc as it IS an internal drive and will do nothing for the drive or your pc except give you those error messages.... no need for them at all... and yes it is an imation drive that was manufactured by mitsubishi..... contracted manufacutrer as is common for near about any sort of electronics today....so go on and follow the techs words as to remvoing the files and registry entries... will square you away....
      when I installed my first internal LS120 I installed those files, since I had them with my external ls120 thinking I needed them... but son got the exact same messages you got... and spent a few hours searching the Imation site and found the info as you have been given..... but it sure was hidden deep in its center.... after removal.. no error mesages.....
                               chuck...in Ok
VIEW ARCHIVES @ //www.freelists.org UNSUBSCRIBE by sending email to triadtechtalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the Subject field. To VIEW/CHANGE your subscription status go to //www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk Contact List Owner - dbcfour@xxxxxxx