[triadtechtalk] Re: SpybotSearch&Destroy Question

  • From: Armando Barreiro <avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 05:58:49 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

The threat consequences due to these and other similar tracking cookies are
negligible
and shouldn't be that great of a concern to anyone.

If you'd really like to be rid of them, in IE you can use analogx's cookiewall
to manage them; I
can't think of any easier method than that, IMO.

In Firefox and Mozilla, as DeGilbo pointed out, through the Tools Tab you can
manage them by
choosing "Clear Private Data" or via Options>Privacy>Cookies Tab and choose
your settings.
Opera I'm sure has something similar or even better to manage your privacy as
well.

But, really, I don't bother with them at all myself.

Have a nice one, y'all.
Armando