[triadtechtalk] Re: Spider really bites

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 22:17:21 EST

In a message dated 12/1/2003 8:06:31 PM Central Standard Time,
Cuffy10@xxxxxxx writes:
Juanita, I think you are slow dancing with a big disaster. You bought into a
program written by a 17 year old script kiddy that is blowing smoke like his
life depended on it. I would no more buy into one of those scams than I would
check my AV program by downloading several known viruses.
You believe stuff like that laddy is generating and I want to talk to you
about some land in Nebraska that is hiding one of the world's largest oil
reserves. I can get it for you cheap! Worth billions!

and if you are using internet explorer 6... loooooooooookkkkkkk
ouuuuuuuuttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont even attmpt to try it on xp.....
this thing I
had a long time ago and dumped it after first use.... sure does mess up things
in one big hurry........ kind of think  one has to take a look at what has
happened to the web.... yep.. its messed o=ver with spam and trash etc.... and
there is NOTHING writtent that is going to clena it out for you.... other than
one little finger hitting the delete button.... and until some magic bullet is
invented that destroys the spammers..... just have to learn to live with it is
about all we can do.... but of course.. now that is my opinion....but I have
found ways to get even a few times with the idiots who have spammed me .. but
is always a thousand more bron each second.... chuck... in ok