[triadtechtalk] Spider really bites

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 18:37:48 -0600

  I D\L Spider v1.16 I .

  I got it a couple of days ago. Run it last night. Since then I have gotten
two messages that doesn't have a
place to unsubscribe. I have gotten about 8-10 that I could unsubscribe.  I
haven't gotten ANY Re: messages at
all.

The messages I did click on with no unsubscribe must have started sending the *
again. I have gotten four more
that you can't unsubscribe from. But I ran Spider again so it ought to take of
those.

Oooops last night I clicked check complete hard drive. It put 16 files in the
trash. It would not let me
delete them. I went to explorer again to open programs. Saw the recycle bin.
Decided to see if I could delete
them from there. No, it said these are program files. So I right clicked and
then restore. It let me put them
back where they belong. I tryed that on the desktop but it wouldn't let me
restore them. I sure didn't know I
had that feature.

Since I stsrted this message I did get one Re: I sure don't want to run spider
to clean hard drive again, but
I will if I start getting lots of Re:'s again

If you D\L spider make sure you read the help files. They are real good.

Find it here

http://www.fsm.nl/ward/

Juanita

---