[triadtechtalk] Re: REGCLEANER

  • From: "Bruce Eddy" <beddy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 17:12:40 -0400

Hi Sandy, I can't speak to specifics about the 2 programs...I have used both
programs...I believe the MS version only looks for errors on installed
programs..and the other one is considerably more robust...

I'm sorry this is so vague..but the MS one is very secretive about what it's
doing...all you see is the moving bar and a message that it is
finished...It's almost impossible to see what it's really doing.

Bruce
beddy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ICQ 3209671