[triadtechtalk] Re: Pmail-one more question

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:58:57 EST

In a message dated 1/25/2002 11:55:30 AM Central Standard Time,
bcornel@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> to the end of the file extension like
> > ("Wez89.exeWhatIsThis"

in my thoughts be safest especially if is an exe file to add it to the end..
that way you will stop it form exectuting  and prettty quick will know if its
needed by any other program or whatever on your pc.. leastwise is way I do it
...that way the file extension becomes useless and you can know if its needed
or not farily fast...
               but thats me... Chuck... in OK