[triadtechtalk] Re: Pegasus Mail

  • From: "Brendan O'Carroll" <bocarroll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 10:18:52 +1200

David,
I have just about had enough of trying to sort out Pegasus Mail so I am
going back to my "old" method of checking new emails with Mailwasher
(also a New Zealand developed program) ,deleting any that are junk or
too large etc. , and then open OE6 and download what is left.  OE6 is
much easier to use-probably what MS designed it to be. Ease of use won
over rock solid security. Pegasus Mail looks like it could be good for
serious emailers or newsletter writers, but just a bit too complicated
for us mere mortals who just want to send emails easily.
I keep Nortons right up to date so I hope all will OK.

Thanks for your comments,
Brendan

To all you health conscious readers with a sweet tooth;
CHOCOLATE IS A VEGETABLE