[triadtechtalk] Re: Pegasus Mail

  • From: RPRKOCVGGPED@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 11:53:31 -0700

From: "Brendan O'Carroll" <bocarroll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

(www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/webpage?webpage_id=triadtechtalk) ***

> Hello Folks,
>
> Has anyone tried the email program called Pegasus Mail?
> I am having a play with it at the moment. It is supposed to be
> immune to the nasties that attack Outlook and OE.
>
> Happy computing,
> Brendan

A couple of years ago, it was my favorite email client, bar none.
However, I wanted to view newsgroups and email in the same interface,
and, of all free email clients and newsreaders, only OE can do that.

It was a little difficult to configure sometimes, but allowed for a
lot of geeky little tweaks that I liked. I don't know how much it may
have changed since then, however.

I may switch back again. The main thing stopping me now is that, of
all free newsreaders, OE is the best, and if I'm going to be in OE
anyway, I'd rather read my mail there, too.

David Nasset, Sr.