[triadtechtalk] Re: Ok

  • From: elisam <elisam2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 08:53:17 +1000

Sandy wrote:

>Bigpond (Aussie's biggest ISP) is having big big problems with all its mail
servers and everything has gone completely >haywire .... . We have mail not
reaching the recipient, mail coming in days/weeks later, multiple copies of
the same thing >and even no mail at all at times - etc etc

So true,  A few days ago I sent a thank you note for Armando
me. So it might not have reached the list either.  Whereas from
another list I am getting multiple copies of one and the same
message.  Some mesages I have to repeatedly try to get them
out. I thought at first that the problem was my end and began
looking for viruses, changed settings etc. What a pain!!!

Elisabeth from down-under