[triadtechtalk] Re: Ok

  • From: "Sandy O'Neill" <muruagogo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 06:57:20 +1000

Bigpond (Aussie's biggest ISP) is having big big problems with all its mail
servers and everything has gone completely haywire .... well, some things have
gone completely, so I guess haywire is the better of two options just now. I
think (though not sure) that most of the other ISP's have to use Telstra
(Bigpond's) technology, so are suffering aswell. We have mail not reaching the
recipient, mail coming in days/weeks later, multiple copies of the same thing
and even no mail at all at times - etc etc
Sandy :)
    From: <DBCfour@xxxxxxx>

    > All grumpy old men can send a test link now. :-)
    >
    > Donna

    OK Donna .... here's one from a GRUMPY OLD man!!!

    http://www.seniors.com/seniors/index.htm