[triadtechtalk] Re: (No To: triadtechtalk@freelists.org

  • From: Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 22:53:06 EST

79erkilo@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Am I making a mistake in that the file should be downloaded to the Desktop
> for ease of selection and use?

I set up a folder on C:\
all my downloads go to C:\Downloads......... they will always be there to
start with and what I do with them after that depends on what they
are............... after installing an app I've just downloaded I drag the
zip (?) up to C:\Archive where it remains until the folder contains enough
files to burn them to a CD. That really doesn't take long for me since I'm a
download junkie......... got files going back to 1991.