[triadtechtalk] Internet Anomoies =20

  • From: brian99 <brian99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 11:35:56 -0600

Juanita,

Thanks for mentioning incredi mail as a possible source of the problem. However, I don't have that program.

I use Netscape email and the only other one I have used recently is i.Scribe Version 1.84. (I see that IncrediMail was featured on the same page as i.Scribe on the Email WebAttach download page that I downloaded from http://www.webattack.com/get/iscribe.html

It was a great program but to lacked help on using it so I "uninstalled" it. The program description stated, "The program does not require an install", so I couldn't remove it with Add/Remove.
Consequently, I just deleted everything I could find with that name. Maybe there is something left over that is causing the problem. I remember Chuck telling about deleting things after removing programs.

I wonder if anyone else has tried this program and how they uninstalled it. And what additional steps I should take remove all evidence of the program.

Thanks, Now at least I know everyone else isn't getting the annoying =20 inserts.

BRIAN
I had incredi mail once. I had those = signs on my messages. I had a couple of
friends that it happened to also.
When we uninstalled incredi mail we had no more = s. It is irritating.
Do you by any chance have that mail program?

Juanita