[triadtechtalk] Re: Help changing start up picture

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 15:48:40 EST

In a message dated 12/27/2003 10:10:54 AM Central Standard Time, firstbigd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
When I first turn on my computer I used to get a blue screen that showed the word "Dell" and it's logo
before you do anything........ explain  the above..... do you mean after your pc boots up and is ready to run or?? when does the picture come on... is it your desktop picture now?.....if so makes a difference as to how to fix it.... if its your desktp.... takes about 5 seconds to fix..... without going thru any sort of masive changes.... couple clicks and is done...... let us know first before you do anything further...... chuck...in ok
VIEW ARCHIVES @ //www.freelists.org UNSUBSCRIBE by sending email to triadtechtalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the Subject field. To VIEW/CHANGE your subscription status go to //www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk Contact List Owner - dbcfour@xxxxxxx