[triadtechtalk] Re: FYI lawsuits against spammers Elisam

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 20:14:13 -0600

Nice not to have any spam as we call it. BUT I have come to accept what Howard
said a long time ago. Some of what we
call spam is really advertisments. If it were not for advertisments there would
be no internet. Can any of you see
where there would be?
No I don't need a loan, I don't need viagria, I don't need a bigger one, I
don't need all the other things they
promote but there are others that really order all that stuff. And I sure don't
need any of their toys.

By the way, I unsubscribed from a regilous site I had subscribed to. Guess what
I don't get, do you need a bigger
one and all that *. So you never know!

Juanita

> I did Armando!!  I hope they are successful in
> driving these leeches into oblivion. I must say
> my Spamihilator is taking care of most of the
> few spam messages I get. Still would prefer
> not to get any and not having to have an extra
> prog on my compie.  I read on another site
> that nefarious spammer (Scott Richter) made several
> mil $ a month.  I find that amazing.
>
> I have been to the Spamhaus site a few days ago
> but couldn't see any application for the single
> home user. Can you?
>

> Elisabeth

---