[triadtechtalk] Chuck & free AV

  • From: armando barreiro <avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 14 Sep 2001 01:12:04 -0700

Chuck, I can assure you that even though you're convinced that the free
anti-virus I recommended could leave a lot to be desired with regards to the
security of your system, I've not used anything else but it in my years of
surfing.

Luck, you could say and you may be right at that, but I believe the program is
good & that it does as good a job as the pay-for-it versions.

I've recommended it to relatives & friends alike, and not one of them has ever
been infected. Updates are not automatic with the free version mind you, but
the program is just as capable as any on the market. I like Norton, very much,
but I like my money in my pocket more than in Peter's coffers!

News About AVGuard/9x
You'll find the latest AntiVir news at http://www.hbedv.com

By the way, they too will let you pay for their product if you prefer to do so.
Hope you're feeling well from your operation(was it not you had a surgical
intervention for his back?)

God bless America! Armando.8)