[triadtechtalk] Re: Backup Prog wanted for Win 98SE - for Armando

  • From: "elisam" <elisam2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 11:16:28 +1000

Thanks Armando I'll check this out.  I have one
of these attributes changer progs but the
programmer wants an e-mail address and if you
don't send it to him the files revert to read only after
30 days, clever hey?  Having lately somehow  managed to
get onto a SPAM list I am wary about handing out
my e-mail address.  I know I could send a "one-use-
only" one and may be I will if this other prog scares me off.

Elisabeth