[triadtechtalk] Re: Backup Prog wanted for Win 98SE - for Armando

  • From: "elisam" <elisam2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 11:01:30 +1000

Cuffy,

Once upon a time when I had so much trouble
with a corrupted system I put both drives into
the box  (I have removable caddies) at the same
time and  transferred whatever I wanted to the
other drive but somehow it seemed the
problems got transferred too. I am not sure
whether I also transferred progs and
thereby the probs but it's made me wary.

Anyway I am up and running today and everything
seems to be fine.

Elisabeth