[triadtechtalk] Re: ANTIVIRUS inquiry

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:36:37 EDT

In a message dated 9/13/2001 3:11:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
jstrain1@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Does multiple Anti-Virus applicatiosn running at the same time cause=
> problems?

absolutely.... and some of the chepy antivirus programs will show up what is
called faslisng.. and they are notorious for it... stick with a relaible
product.. Nortons,Kaspereskies Antivirus Pro,MacAfees, and a couple of
others... seems near everyoine on the web has forgotten there is no m0re free
lunches so where is the free coming form? someone pays... aint nuttin for
nuttin anymore......
           and an old cliche. if it sounds too good to be be true then it
aint...... and a f"FREE" programto trust your pc to?..... hmm now let me
seee... hey let me look at your bank book so I can check it.. or give me your
wallet.... about the same thing...... Chuck... in Ok