[tpsy_readers] Re: Dec. get together

  • From: "Wanda Hanebrink" <whanebrink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 16:10:57 -0700

7 is good

From: Wanda Hanebrink
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2012 9:55 AM
To: tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tpsy_readers] Re: Dec. get together

I’m working too, so may be a little late. Can we add a bottle or two of white?
I’ll bring it.  W

            From: Patty Schultz <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
'dschultz55@xxxxxxxxxxx');>
            To: javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
'tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx');
            Date: Thursday, December 13, 2012, 8:27 AM

            I guess I didn't mention...Tuesday at my house.  I like the
appetizer idea and the ornament exchange.  I could also host on Thursday.
            Patty S.

            On 12/13/2012 5:53 AM, vgould@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

              I haven’t hosted for awhile so that’s an option, maybe everyone
could bring one appetizer, wine tasting sounds good too? I would cover the beer
drinkers)ornament exchange I like that too!