[tpsy_readers] Re: Dec. get together

  • From: Patty Schultz <dschultz55@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 22:05:01 -0700

Dave and I are heading to Denver on Friday. But how about a wine tasting sometime next week. What does Tuesday look like for everyone???

On 12/12/2012 8:13 PM, Bruce Kjerstad wrote:
Hi to All!! Our “sleep over” didn’t “go over”.....so how about we just get together for a few hours some evening and talk about the book (which I enjoyed). Let me know if you would like to do an ornament exchange. We could have an appetizer party if that works...at my house or at Patty S’s or somewhere else...Let me know what work’s for you!! Karen