[touchinglives] Touching Lives 'Crayon Drive'...

  • From: Touching Lives <sonia.touchinglives@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shrutipdwl@xxxxxxxxx, aditi kanwar <adijaaan@xxxxxxxxx>, Kunjal Shah <kunjal.s.psy@xxxxxxxxx>, loveanpray@xxxxxxxxx, Alok Guha <alokguha@xxxxxxxxx>, "Alzeyne ." <alzeyne@xxxxxxxxx>, Amrisha Ahuja <amrisha.touchinglives@xxxxxxxxx>, ramprasad24maurya@xxxxxxxxx, Vibhore Vardhan <vvardhan@xxxxxxxxx>, touchinglives@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Almas Ajani <almas_ajani@xxxxxxxxxxx>, shefali khoja <shefu786@xxxxxxxxx>, salima akbarbhai sorathia <salima_2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Chandni Parekh <chandni.parekh@xxxxxxxxx>, Madhusudan <madhusudan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, abhinav shukla <abhinav.s.shukla@xxxxxxxxx>, Abhishek Thakore <abhishek.thakore@xxxxxxxxx>, Raheen Jummani <raheenjummani@xxxxxxxxx>, Shirin Jivani <shamyns@xxxxxxxxx>, shamianashorts@xxxxxxxxx, "Adel Victor D'souza" <adelvictor.dsouza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Aditi Shedde-Surti <aditi.shedde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 22:31:02 +0530

Dear friends,

Would you like to share your colors of life with our children???

Here is a beautiful way through which you can touch lives through colorful
colors...

Join *'Crayon Drive'* ,an initiative towards adding more colors to lives.

All that you have to do is collect crayon colors which you may not be using,
collect it from your friends, families, neighbours and your contacts. These
crayons would be used by our children of Touching Lives. Touching Lives, an
NGO based in Mumbai does projects in areas of Education, Health,
Entertainment, Micro-credit etc. With just an aim of 'its our need to
serve,' Touching Lives has been joyful towards serving the world.

So, 'If you ever wonder how to make a difference...JUST TOUCH ONE LIFE!'

You can email us on sonia.touchinglives@xxxxxxxxx or contact : Shruti
Padwal- our 'mentor-guide' on 9819365703.

You are most welcomed. Kindly email or contact us and we shall guide you for
the same.

More details: www.touchonelife.org
                   www.touchinglivesmicroworld.blogspot.com

Thanks