[touchinglives] Re: Fwd: Income Generation Activity for NGOs in Bombay

  • From: Saurabh Bhatia <saurabh.a.bhatia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: touchinglives@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 23:39:06 +0530

Yes In fact i too got an idea while i was in chandigarh, a no plastic zone !
there eco friendly bags is a big market. I carried a bag from there but was
not sure of what material it was.was very thin cloth i suppose. thought
stitching those bags can be a good livelihood activity. we should meet this
guy and see what he has to offer.

--
Best Regards

Saurabh