[tor] Re: Softlayer finally kicks us from their data center

  • From: Moritz Bartl <moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 11:23:27 +0100

Hi grarpamp,

Thanks. Yes, that was the idea from the start, but for that we need some
bigger partners. The current deal is too good to not also try it in
their UK data center, and, hey, it worked for nearly seven months :)

>Also you should look at where the PirateBays, WikiLeaks,
>Torrent/Warez, free/hate speech, drug, RapidShare's, etc
>sites are hosted and the pipes behind them.

Most of them host where you can get decent offers, but not for bandwidth
as high as we need it. Feel free to hunt down possible ISPs and add them
to our wiki. [1]

Moritz

[1] http://www.wiredwings.com/wiki/Torservers.net_Main_Page#Hosters