[torontocbm] Re: does any one know what the correct syntax for opening a .d64 image is on sd2iec?

  • From: "Jeff Bourdeau" <jeffobourdeau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 23:46:32 -0400

'Speaking of repair night in June:

1) Is there a limit per person as to how much hardware can be brought into repair night? I'm wondering if there is a time limit rule so I can realistically plan some good projects and give others their time as well.

2) Would anyone out there have a main board from the 2031lp I could purchase from you and install into my drive on repair night? I have a C64 & BusCard II to test it that I can bring as well.