[torontocbm] Re: Youtube of a Coleco ADAM connecting to the Bradley Brothers BBS (BBBBS)

  • From: James Alexander <james.m.alexander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 17:19:11 -0400

Hi

Richard (& Dave I think) had their own separate boards up after the Bradley brothers operation closed. I think it was the punter software on a Pet as I remember & did talk with him in the message area a bit later in the 80's. I think 1 of the bradleys does occasionally comes out to Woc sometimes. They're still around just not so publicly but I know Dave still does some commodore stuff on his own.